Dr. Pogodin's React Utils
@dr.pogodin/react-utils is yet another ReactJS development kit. It provides a selection of components, configurations, functions, scripts, styles, and utilities routinely necessary in most ReactJS projects.
It is intended for a freelance developer who has to rapidly prototype and then simultaneously develop and maintain different ReactJS projects at the same time. The aim is:
- To ensure the same tooling and developer experience across multiple independent projects relying on the library, at least as far as generic web app programming with ReactJS is concerned.
- To provide efficient solution of common challenges in web app programming with ReactJS.
- To facilitate updates of dependencies across multiple independent project.
In particular, this library and related starter pack cover:
- Code splitting.
- Efficient global state management (with help of React Global State library).
- Generally useful components and helper functions.
- Hot Module Reloading (HMR) in development mode.
- Server-Side Rendering (SSR).
- Visual context and ad hoc theming of reusable components (via React Themes library).
The current documentation is not the strong point of the library, as it is currently a one-man project, used in personal and some commercial projects. Thus, the documentation serves as a good reference for a user with deep knowledge of the library, but not that good for a newcomer.